TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHAT A FANTASTIC GIFT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN!
A chance to take the controls of an aircraft and enjoy Norfolk from the air.
WHAT DOES THE VOUCHER INCLUDE?
- Pre-flight briefing.
- In flight training.
- Duration of the flight stated on the voucher which includes time taxiing on the ground – approx. 5mins either side of take-off and landing.
- Ability to log this flight towards your private pilot’s licence.
- Please allow at least 15 minutes on top of your flight time for the briefing and preparation of the aircraft. Please note that we require 48 hours notice for cancellation on bookings and ‘no shows’ will have their voucher expire on the day.
WHAT IF MY VOUCHER IS DUE TO EXPIRE?
- All of our flight experiences must be flown within 9 months from the purchase date. If your voucher is due to expire, please give us a call on 01362 697932 for an extension while the voucher is valid.
- Whatever happens we don’t want you to miss out so please get in touch.
I’VE PURCHASE MY VOUCHER ONLINE, WHAT NOW?
- Once you have purchased your voucher you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once payment is received we will process your voucher and send it via 2nd Class Post.
- When you book your flight please have your voucher number handy, and your contact details.
- Please be aware whilst we operate 6 days a week all year round so please try and give at least 1 month notice as it can get busy at times.
- As stated vouchers must be booked and flown prior to the expiry date.
- Sometimes cancel due to bad weather or other operational difficulties ie aircraft unserviceability it may not be possible to fly on your booked day and time, if this does happen you may book another convenient time as soon as possible.
- If you get to the expiry date and it has been cancelled due to bad weather you must book a date within the next 2 weeks.
ON THE DAY OF MY LESSON
- Please turn up early.
- If the weather is not suitable (this is at the sole discretion of the instructor) then we shall reschedule for another day within a 2 month period. We are not liable for any loss due to weather or unforeseen difficulties such as technical faults. We shall do everything as reasonably expected to honour the lesson on the day.
- Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your lesson allowing up to 2 hrs for the duration of your time here. We try and keep to scheduled times, but this is not always possible due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Arrive with the voucher.
- Dress comfortably, do not wear heavy boots, open toes sandals or high heels.
PPL PACKAGES (5HR, INSTALMENT AND 45HR)
Courses and packages may be offered at a discounted price. In order to receive full benefit of the discounted price you must complete the course in full. If you are within the refund period you may exercise your right for a refund however this will be calculated on the full rate not the discounted rate. 5 hour packages are to be used by one person only and within the 6 month period. In the event you wish to transfer part of the 5 hour package to another party then an additional fee may be payable. Installments are valid for a 9 month period per installment. In order for continuity please book up well in advance to avoid delays to your training.
- Sky Blue Flight Training is a flight training provider, supplying flying lessons for the grant of a private pilot’s licence, a trial lessons purchased in the form of a gift voucher is a training flight NOT a passenger flight.
- Vouchers must be booked and flown within 9 months of the purchase date, but can be extended on a discretionary basis.
- All flights are flown at the discretion of the instructor with safety as the top priority.
- Personal accident insurance is NOT covered in the aircraft's insurance policy, it is very important to understand this. Personal accident insurance is commercially available from various aviation insurance companies.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to the airfield. Should you wish to purchase an upgrade for a larger aircraft or a longer time slot please inform Operations on 01362 697932 or 07768335835 when you making your booking.
- Flight time is measured from “brakes off” to “brakes on’ from start to stop and flight times can vary.
- If you are suffering from any medical conditions or are pregnant or concerned about your health then please contact your doctor to check prior to purchase, and inform us as you may not be eligible to fly.
COMPLAINTS AND REFUNDS
In the event you are not satisfied with any part of your experience with us, please direct your complaints to email@example.com or alternatively you can write to: Sky Blue Flight Training (Office Address) Moody's Drift Podmore Lane Scarning Dereham Norfolk NR19 2NT
COOLING OFF PERIOD
If you are a consumer based within the European Union, you have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 14 calendar days after the Goods have been delivered to you. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please inform us within 14 calendar days of receipt. Goods must be returned to us within 14 calendar days of the day on which you inform us that you wish to return the Goods. You are responsible for paying return shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason. Refunds will be issued within a 30 day period. We regret that additional costs such as express delivery cannot be refunded.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION (DATA PROTECTION)
All personal information that we may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
Provide Our Goods and services to you; Process your payment for the Goods. We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties [without first obtaining your expressed permission].
- We make no warranty or representation that the website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of Our services.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Whilst We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If we are required to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions pertaining to the sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website and its Content at your own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Sky Blue Flight School liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Sky Blue Flight School
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Sky Blue Flight School liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
- In the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Sky Blue Flight School.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Sky Blue Flight School shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Sky Blue Flight School and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.